Services to South Laguna
Under contract to the City of Laguna Beach, South Coast Water District has provided water and sewer services since 1999 to the community of South Laguna – from Nyes Place to Three Arch Bay. The South Laguna Water & Sewer Advisory Committee meets quarterly to discuss water and sewer related projects, programs and topics of interest for the South Laguna area. Advisory Committee members include South Laguna residents appointed by the Laguna Beach City Council and elected officials from the City of Laguna Beach and South Coast Water District.
The Committee Chair is selected from among the South Laguna residents appointed by the City Council. Following the Committee's quarterly meeting, the Chair attends the next regular Laguna Beach City Council meeting and presents the Advisory Committee's discussion items, any issues and recommendations. The City Council may decide to agendize any of the items brought forward by the Advisory Committee at a future Council meeting for further presentation and discussion.
Advisory Committee Members
- Eric Jessen, Committee Chair
- Calvin Nelson, Committee Vice Chair
- Bill Green, Committee Member
- Mel Harwell, Alternate Committee Member
- Toni Iseman, Committee Member
- Sue Kempf, Committee Member
- John Thomas, Committee Member
- Wayne Rayfield, Committee Member
- South Coast Water District Administrative Office, 31592 West Street, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
2019 Meeting Dates
- January 23, 2019
- April 24, 2019
- July 24, 2019
- October 23, 2019
Please call Jody Brennan at (949) 499-4555, ext. 3160, to confirm the date and time of meetings.