Now Accepting Scholarship Applications for 2012
January 31, 2012
Every year, South Coast Water District awards $500 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who live in our service area and plan to attend college or a university. Our Board of Directors will decide the 2012 scholarship recipients in early May. Winners will be announced at their senior award ceremonies in May/June.
You are eligible to apply for our 2012 scholarship if:
- You are a high school senior graduating in 2012 and going to college or a university in 2012.
- You live in the District's service area (that is, South Coast Water District provides your sater and/or sewer service!). Please call us at 949 499-4555, ext. 3153 BEFORE you start your application to verify your eligibility status.
On your scholarship application, you must demonstrate your involvement in community service, public service, volunteer work and/or environmental efforts. You must also type a 500-word essay (approximately 1/2 page) on a water-related topic we provide.
How To Submit Your Application
Print an application in MS Word format or pdf format. Application Deadline: May 1, 2012. After completing your application, you may:
- Send U.S. mail to South Coast Water District, P.O. Box 30205, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0205, attention Pam Miles
- Email to Pam Miles: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 949-499-4256, attention Pam Miles
- Deliver to our Administrative Office, 31592 West St., Laguna Beach (open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m Monday through Thursday.)
You may enter your application information using our Online Application. *Note: Please save and print your input and essay prior to selecting the "submit application" button for your records -- and to have a back-up copy!
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Miles (Scholarship Contact at 949-499-4555, ext. 3153).